ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Saturday 26 July 2014

Es i i'r milfeddygon

click photo to enlarge

You humans have a saying that "times passes so fast" and I think you are correct.  It has been one year since I got "stuck" with my anti-rabies jab by my vet in Greece.  Well I thought the Guv can't take me all the way back there for that this year, but I forgot about the vet here in Llandrindod.  Yep, I got "stuck" this morning.......

My canine friends here in the U.K. don't know just how lucky they are, only having to have the anti-rabies updated every three years, us dogs that look after people in Greece have to have it every year.......still I guess I should not complain too much, at least my people do see I am well protected.

(Oh yes, just for the record I'm trying to learn the language here)

No comments:

Post a Comment