ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 7 July 2014

Rabbit, rabbit, rabbit.......


I think I have told you all before when I come to stay in my Welsh home every morning the Guv takes me out around 0600hrs for a good run-a-about on Llandrindod Common.  As I am of course a very good dog I never chase the sheep that are allowed to graze on the common freely, but I must say I do like the hunt and chase for the rabbits!


The chase is ON!


Cor blimey, gone to ground again....
I'll just have to dig the furry critters out



No comments:

Post a Comment