ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Wednesday 16 July 2014

Two infections.....


Whilst I did get my morning outing, yesterday was quite boring for me. You see both the Guv and the Misses wardrobe seemed to have some kind of infection!

Now the Guv caught a finger on his left paw on some wire over 8 weeks ago whilst we were walking through the vineyards near where we stayed in France. The problem was it never healed, got some type of odd infection and started to develop a large growth. (I thought he was either growing another finger or the beginnings of a grape vine!). So he had to have it cut off (the growth not his finger!).....and was not a happy person.

As to the Misses's wardrobe, well since she has been away in Greece the clothes also appeared to have developed some infection.  Unlike the Guv's finger growth, the clothes had the exact opposite and the infection seemed to have caused many of them to SHRINK!   Well that's what the Misses told the Guv as she tried them all on...........think that means another donation to the charity shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment