ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Tuesday 5 August 2014

Boring, boring, boring

(that's me in the middle, click to enlarge photo)

Well despite the Guv taking me out each day I do think life here far more boring than my home in Greece.  You see I just do not have the space to run about and bark in that I do in Greece, and if I do bark I get told off!

Mind you I do get to chase squirrels from the garden,
 none of them in Greece.

Now there is a dog next door, but I'm not allow to meet with him, mind you he's scared of me as when I do run to see him he runs away, and there is a cat on the other side......I've chased him a few times when he's been in my garden, but don't tell the Guv!



No comments:

Post a Comment