ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Wednesday 20 August 2014

Fit,fit,fit



As you can see I'm back to "normal" many thanks to my readers for wishing me a speedy recovery after my "little tummy problem". Good fresh air this morning for my run around Llandrindod Common.  Mind you a couple of days absence and these "woolly things on legs" think they own the top of the mountain, soon sorted that out as you can see. Good view of my village in the low lying mist from up here..........

        



No comments:

Post a Comment