ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Wednesday 17 September 2014

Where are we?


In case your all missing my blog I thought I had better tell you that my people have sold my U.K home and we are now on tour making a very slow journey back to Greece. As I can not always get access to the internet the blog will be rather random.  However don't worry I will make sure the Guv takes lots of photographs of me on the way.....

Meanwhile so you know where my people and I are, 
I'll leave you this link as a clue (click the link to check it out)

No comments:

Post a Comment