ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 31 October 2014

My new friend...


I told you yesterday just how bored I got on the journey to Bari in Italy. The good part was at the end of the trip the Guv stayed at a camp site we had used before, however since we had stayed there in 2012 the owners had acquired a new addition to their family.

In the morning the Guv let my new friend come with us for the early beach run-a-bout.  We both had a great time racing each other, mind you I think I need to loose a bit of weight, he out-ran me !   (my new canine friend, not the Guv!!!!)




No comments:

Post a Comment