ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Sunday 19 October 2014

St Tropez and all that....


So now I have seen the beaches in St Tropez & St Maxine and to a Greek mutt like me they look the same as the ones I live near in Greece, sand and sea.  Mind you I will say the humans here seem to have lots of money as some of bath tubs are a bit luxurious.  For me I'll stick with the ones in the first photo below as they look the same as what I see in Petalidi.......and save the Guv some money so he can buy me more treats!





No comments:

Post a Comment