ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Tuesday 18 November 2014

I could be a "rescue" mascot


Quite a long day out for me today as after my morning beach run-a-bout my people went to Stoupa and met some friends for breakfast.  I know they liked me because they told the Guv they always read my blog.  Mind you during breakfast there were a few pesky felines trying to muscle in......soon sorted those I can tell you!  Even so the Misses had the cheek to feed them some of her sausage and bacon pieces in front of me!  I'll get my own back on her, next time I get muddy feet I'll run around her kitchen.

So after their breakfast we went to Gaia (a voluntary rescue organisation that does excellent work in the area) as the Guv had a piece of equipment to donate to them. The Guv had a good look around but I was far more interested in a young dog they had there and of course the fire tenders.  I liked the red one the best, it was just like the "poppymobile".......





No comments:

Post a Comment