ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Sunday 16 November 2014

I thought I was being sold!


Two beach walks in one day, today!  As normal I got taken out for the beach walk on the local beach but then the Misses said " Off to market" Panic, I did panic I thought she was going to sell me !!!!!


I need not had worried as it was just off to the human food market where my people bought a few things, you know the sort veggies you humans eat.


However my luck was also in as the Guv and I went on the beach at Kalo Nero.  I had been there a few times before, in fact we all stayed there once in a human kennel for a few days on holiday.


The Guv also bought himself this smart clock for the kennel the "poppymobile" is kept in,  I think it's just because the Misses keeps saying he spends too much time in that garage!

No comments:

Post a Comment