ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 24 November 2014

Its all over.....


Well I guess there are not going to be any more holidays this year for my people and me as the Guv has put the human kennel on wheels back in its storage position.  Mind you the Guv has a very clever toy that makes the human kennel move on its own.  He seems to have a load of these magic boxes as he has one for the electric picture box, one for the cold air blowers in the house and even one that opens and closes the metal gates to my house.  I bet if he could get one to make me work and do things he would !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment