ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 22 December 2014

A sad day.....


A bit sad this morning after the morning beach walk.  Whilst it was a good morning here in Greece, on my way back to the "poppymobile" I came across a local canine lying in the grass.  I ran up to greet him but found he did not move and on closer inspection he was not breathing!  I barked and barked and the Guv came running but I was hauled away and told to get in the poppymobile......
I then heard the Guv tell the Misses the dog had been poisoned.

I just know no-one will come and bury him, and the sick human who laid the poison will once again get away with it.........

The bright sunny day suddenly became mentally very overcast...............

No comments:

Post a Comment