ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 16 January 2015

A good day out....

click on photos to enlarge

A good day out yesterday started with my normal beach run-a-bout then a visit to my people's friends house so the Guv could refresh himself with a cup of coffee.  After that we went to Pylos where "they" had something to eat...Uh I just got a small taste of what the Misses had, and nothing off the Guv!


Nothing better than having view like this to look at and the wind in your fur!


No comments:

Post a Comment