ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 8 January 2015

Sad news today



I'm a bit sad today as I just learnt that one of my canine friends has died.  You may recall way back around April time I told you about "Scruff" the dog on Bouka beach here in Greece that my people were feeding, and how they gave him worming tablets and tick treatment.  Well of course when we all left for the U.K. we had hoped someone would be about to look after Scruff. The Guv tried to get a local support centre to take him, but they never replied to him....

After a while a very kind Greek family took him in (they take many Greek strays in that need help), but Scruff became so ill with several doggy problems he passed away in their living room.......RIP Scruff.....



No comments:

Post a Comment