ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Saturday 21 March 2015

Ding Dong......


You will know from my earlier blog posts that I managed to write whilst with my people from an internet cafe, all the "stuff" from the UK arrived on time and lots and lots of boxes were unloaded, including my bed.

So whilst all this was going on I just kept watch through the gates and kept well out of the way in the garden........
One the right of the bottom photo is a very deep well.....now I wonder if there's a pussy in it ?


No comments:

Post a Comment