ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Tuesday 17 March 2015

My absence !

The Poppymobile & bath tub in the background

Now you know I've been away for a few weeks helping my people move me into my new home in France, well I thought I'd start today telling you
 something about my journey.

Me in the ships "living box "

We set off with the "Poppymobile" full of various goodies from a place in my homeland called Igoumenitsa  to Bari in Italy. As we did not take the human kennel on wheels this time the Guv booked small living box on the bath tub! 


I was well and truly worn out after the drive to Igoumenitsa from my house, after all it's hard work keeping watch on the Guv's driving!

No comments:

Post a Comment