ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 19 March 2015

"Wooden" you know it?

click on photo to enlarge

Once all my peoples belongings arrived from Wales the first thing the Guv did was arrange to have some dead trees delivered. Well in fact it was the Misses who had to get it sorted as the human who lived near by had great difficulty in understanding the Guv.  The Misses spoke in some odd non Greek language that he seemed to understand and the next day the guy arrived hauling loads of dead trees in a trailer towed by a mud plugging machine that actually had a name!  

I know because it was written on the side of it...it was called JOHN DEERE


After the Guv had carefully stacked all the dead trees tidy in one of the barns I thought I would hang around a bit and keep guard............




1 comment:

  1. Rosie is adorable and she can TALK I HEARD HER!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete