ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Tuesday 7 April 2015

It "mite" itch!


Its that time of year again when these spider "mites" appear in the grass and yes I had one on me !  YUK.......  Fortunately being a very clean dog with all white fur the Guv spots them immediately and sorts it for me.

Now despite always wearing my special collar that deters sand-flies and the likes these spider mites still  can get on us dogs especially if we run in long grass, so now for the next month or so I know I will be closely inspected by the Guv and Misses each time I come in after being out in the garden....and let me tell you that's many, many times a day !!!!

To take the itches away the Guv just took this photo yesterday in the garden, huh I think he thinks he's Richard Attenborough ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment