ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 21 May 2015

Ησυχαστήριο της Ελευθερώτριας στην περιοχή Λαγοπόδο Ζακύνθου


I thought today I would show you some photos of one of the churches on the island of Zakynthos that my people and I went to visit. 
This one is Ησυχαστήριο της Ελευθερώτριας στην περιοχή Λαγοπόδο Ζακύνθου


Now in English that would be 
Hermitage Eleftherotria in Lagopodo Zakynthos
(I think)......


Oh yes, and one of the Misses outside in the courtyard

No comments:

Post a Comment