ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 11 May 2015

I'm going as well....


As normal the Guv got up early this morning and had his breakfast, but what was different to a normal morning was that suit cases were being packed.  Now that means that they're off travelling again.  I kept a very close watch on my bed and food boxes I can tell you......and yes they got packed also.  That means I'm going on holiday as well.  So I might be "missing" from my blog for a bit, that is unless the Guv is not watching and I get hold of the laptop !

No comments:

Post a Comment