ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 4 May 2015

Smile, it's sunny....


click on photo to enlarge

I've been rather quiet the last few days, mainly because there was not a lot to tell you.  Days have become sunny and as normal each morning I get taken for my beach run-a-bout.  So this morning I had the Guv take a photo of me sitting in the back of the "poppymobile" at Risomylos beach to share with you 
...well he did say SMILE !

1 comment:

  1. ROSIE YOU ARE SO LUCKY....TO HAVE A POPPYMOBILE... I DON'T EVEN HAVE SKATES...

    ReplyDelete