ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 12 June 2015

I'm in trouble AGAIN!


OK, yes I'm in trouble again!  You see on the beach walk this morning the Guv was a bit slow keeping up with me and I found this real nice smelly & messy gunge to roll about in.


The Guv got some of it off before I was allowed back in the "poppymobile" but once back home I was taken to the the rain room to be sorted!


Mind you I must admit I do like the Misses giving me a blow dry with her fur dryer afterwards......



No comments:

Post a Comment