ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 25 June 2015

I'm welcomed...


So finally after a long journey we are in my home in France. First though let me tell you about our trip. The Guv loaded up the "poppymobile" but I still got all the rear seat YEH!  As you can see we also took the metal cage on wheels that was very full of goodies and also some of my belongings.


When we arrived at the ferry port in Igoumenitsa my Greek canine friends had arranged a welcoming committee for me....it's great being famous !






No comments:

Post a Comment