ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Wednesday 3 June 2015

It's here.....

click on photo to enlarge

Now I know my Greek friends will have knowledge of the Greek-Russian gas pipe line deal that's causing all this controversy at the moment.  Well I think it's all too late as the Russians have broken through already !  You see I found the pipe coming up through the sand on the beach this morning, either that or it's a Russian submarine that has beached and upped it's periscope .......

No comments:

Post a Comment