ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Wednesday 15 July 2015

Fire, Fire at Bellon.......


Well I thought I could smell smoke outside, not that I could tell the Guv about it but he soon found out as our neighbour posted this photograph on her Facebook site.  Both the Guv and I went upstairs and yes, we could see the fire from our office window only a couple of hundred yards away.  The local fire & rescue service arrived very quickly to deal with the problem.......Good job, as it was next to my walking fields !

Now I know all about fires as we tend to have some very serious fires in the summer months in my homeland of Greece and often I see fire planes and helicopters flying over our house, in fact I'll show you a photo from Greece (below) taken a few years back....





No comments:

Post a Comment