ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Saturday 11 July 2015

Moan alone.....


I have to tell you that now and then the Guv and the Misses go off and leave me on my own !  Can you imagine that?  Well it's not really too bad as when they are not around I get to lie on their bed (but don't tell them), and I do have a big garden to run about in.


My people are very lucky not only do they have ME, but they also have a very good neighbour who comes to mow the grass for the Governor (as his sit on mower is still in Greece).  Good job as well as the Guv would be moaning for weeks if he had to mow all this with his walk behind cutter!




No comments:

Post a Comment