ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Tuesday 21 July 2015

Our village


My canine brain was thinking yesterday that I had not shown you any photographs my people have taken of our village.  I say "our" village as we are actually just 1 km outside the village (the last photo on the page shows the distance of the village from the bottom of our garden).


All through the village the Maire has had planted some very nice pots of flowers and a row of trees (he obviously thinks of us dogs).  In fact I have met his canine friend, called Peppi.






1 comment: