ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Saturday 4 July 2015

Rosie for PM


There certainly will be no need to tell my readers what is happening in Greece tomorrow.  The Guv says there is no way that Greece will easily ditch the Euro, but I'm not so sure.  Just in case I'm right I'm thinking of sending the Greek Government the template for the first notes they will have to print....
(see photo).

Hey, in saying that I might even stand for Prime Minster, after all I can't do a worse job could I?,  I've heard loads of people say the countries going to the dogs !!!!!  YEA.

No comments:

Post a Comment