ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 31 August 2015

Off we jolly well go....


So it was another early morning start for us and off we headed for England via the "tube under the sea".  The Guv had planned the poppymobile in for its regular annual health check at the car doctors he uses just five minutes drive from the English end of the tunnel.


The "all clear" was given after the poppymobile had one of its "eyes" replaced (should have gone to Specsavers !), and it was off to see the Guv's relatives in Essex.


Then we got to the dreaded Dartford Tunnel, I remembered this from my previous visit to Britain, and yes it was queued as normal........6 miles of stop - start traffic and the Misses had fallen asleep.   I can tell you I was only just staying awake myself.....



No comments:

Post a Comment