ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 3 September 2015

More visits.....


So a good nights sleep and it was off to see more of the Guv's relatives, this time in Norfolk.  Now I have been there before and it was these people who were staying with the Guv and the Misses in Greece when I was taken in.  


I think I might have told you previously in some of my blogs that the Guv's uncle (in the photo) used to breed and train top notch gun dogs in his younger days.  I wish I had been around then, I'd have shown his "top notch" gun dogs just how good a hunting dog a Greek mutt like me can be !




No comments:

Post a Comment