ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Tuesday 29 September 2015

My history lesson......

click on photos to enlarge

I have just returned home from a whole day out in the poppymobile with the Guv and Misses. The first stop we made was in a village named "Montguyon" and we stopped to have a look at this castle.


The Guv said it was first built in 1082, then rebuilt by the English in the 13th century.  Later in 1451 Charles VI chased the English out in a battle.  I was told also Henry IV & Louis XIII stayed there, must have been a bit chilly for them as most of the windows have been knocked out !



No comments:

Post a Comment