ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 3 September 2015

My kennel for the night


After we left the Guv's relatives in Essex I was "plum tuckered out", all that attention I was getting wore me out!  I was very glad when we arrived at the human kennel the Guv had booked, not too far away.


As you can see it was not just a human kennel but a place where humans go to thrash little white balls around with sticks. (bought back some horrible memories that did for me, I used to get thrashed by humans with sticks in my early life in Greece before I found the Guv and the Misses). As normal I was allowed inside (I always bring my own bed), and had a good nights sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment