ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Sunday 6 September 2015

We're off again


The stay in Hereford was very short, in fact only for one full day, the following morning we were up and off, this time to see the Guv's mother. Now I had been to Barry a few times before and knew she always welcomes me......


......this time was now exception and she gave me some human biscuits to eat (the Guv seldom gives me such treats).  Meanwhile the Guv spent some time showing her photos from his family history research, one was of her cousin who she had not seen for over 70 years! 

No comments:

Post a Comment