ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Wednesday 9 September 2015

Wrong & right !


Well after leaving the Guv's mum's house we stayed the night in a Campanille, not the best place I've stayed in I can tell you. The Guv said there was not enough space in the room to swing a cat (and I'd like to have done that!).  The following day we set off for the tube under the sea again, on our way back to my pad in France.


At least here my people got it right.  A night at the human kennel the Guv always uses when he is in France.  What's more they have got to know me !



No comments:

Post a Comment