ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 1 October 2015

....another tour


click on photo to enlarge

Now before I was interrupted by the "monsters" yesterday I was telling you about my latest journey in the poppymobile.  After Montguyon we went to Blaye, ( which is where I am photographed ).  I have to tell you the citadel is MASSIVE and we still have lots to walk around on our next visit.  I think, by what I heard the Guv and the Misses were planning to take the ferry on our next visit here across the water to Lamarque, but then the Guv seen the price....I think he'll drive around!


Mind you I don't think the Guv was supposed to allow the poppymobile to drive all the way up the bank on the grass, still it saved me walking!


If you want to know more about Blaye have a look at this link:-


or the interactive tour at:-

Interactive tour of BLAYE



No comments:

Post a Comment