ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 16 October 2015

Lower the drawbridge!





As you can see I gave one loud bark and they 
lowered the drawbridge for me !

I thought today I would show you some photos of another place me and my people went to see last weekend.  Rochechouart not only has this "cool" château but also 214 million years ago an enormous six billion ton meteorite smashed into this spot - probably one of the largest meteorites ever to hit the earth.  That was even before the Guv was born!






No comments:

Post a Comment