ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 12 October 2015

Street parade



As I said in my blog yesterday there was something special to see.  So after lunch we all went to see the parade of  Venetian costumes.  I must say it was very colourful and I had a great viewing position.....woof, woof


The Misses took far too many photographs to show you on my blog so 
I have made an album for all my readers to view and you will be 
able to click on any of the photos to enlarge.....
the link is at the bottom of my blog today



Click this link (below) to see all my photos 
of the parade...

Rochefoucauld Parade 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment