ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 20 November 2015

Not much doing...

click on photo to enlarge

There really has not been much happening around my pad over the last few days I can tell you about.  I've had a couple of outings into Kalamata in the poppymobile with my people, a visit to the Guv's favourite cafe and of course the normal morning beach walks.....

This photo was this morning run-a-bout at 0800hrs on one of the beaches at Velika.  Yes we are in for another warm day!

No comments:

Post a Comment