ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Wednesday 4 November 2015

I'm lucky


Same old beach walk this morning! Mind you I know just how lucky I am compared to many of my canine friends here in Greece and indeed in many other countries of the world.

In fact this morning my people seen two very nice canines in our village that appeared to have been abandoned.  I know the Guv is planning to take a few photographs tomorrow and try to find out if they are actually "dumped dogs" or belong to someone in the village,  I'll let you know.


No comments:

Post a Comment