ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Tuesday 1 December 2015

another day, another beach


It was shopping day today for my people so that meant a run-a-bout on Bouka beach for a change.  It was good to see that none of my canine friends had been dumped there on this occasion like I normally see.  Mind you it might also be that a person the Guv knows has taken them in and is looking after them.  I know he has nearly 100 dogs now to look after, all of them were abandoned by uncaring humans, many of them also ill-treated.  I really am a lucky dog!

This was not the case at Lidl though this morning, a new canine has appeared, clearly a stray and whilst not looking ill looked very thin.  The Guv gave him a bowl of my "meaty lumps" and a bowl of water. I hope he finds a home Christmas...........

No comments:

Post a Comment