ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 24 December 2015

Groving again !


It was back into the olive groves for this mornings walk as many of the groves now have had the olives harvested.  You see when the workers are in the fields the Guv will not allow me to run about there, real spoil sport as I just love running and frightening the locals.......I might be small but let me tell you 90% of the people round here are frightened of us canines!


"Come on Guv, hurry up"

No comments:

Post a Comment