ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Saturday 26 December 2015

I smell dogs !


Not a lot to tell you this morning apart from the fact that yesterday my people went out without me !  What is more when they came back I could smell they had been with two other dogs.....let me tell you I did not speak to them for the rest of the night.

This morning we went on the normal beach run-a-bout but it was not on the beach where the interest was, but in the air. There were thousands of birds circulating for miles.....uh the Guv forgot the camera though !

No comments:

Post a Comment