ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Saturday 23 January 2016

It's freezing......


So after we got off the floating tub it was a long drive for the Guv then an overnight stop in a human kennel. (good job they like canines as well, so I was allowed).  The following morning it was up and off for what I thought would be my normal beach run about......blooming funny white sand they have around here though, it was FREEZING .........a quick play and I soon got back to the poppymobile.






No comments:

Post a Comment