ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 19 February 2016

6 years !


6 years ago this very date I started writing my blog some 9 months after walking in on the Guv and Misses. You see I just knew they needed some one to look after them and as "Mr Greek" threw me out of his car and left me to die I just knew if would be a fair trade off......you feed me and I'll look after you!


This is a photo of me when I first arrived at the Guv's house in Greece.
For those of you who have never read my story from the start, 
click this link below:-



No comments:

Post a Comment