ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 5 February 2016

I'm worn out !


Now after this mornings walk I accompany my people to the market in one of the towns near where I live. There were certainly a lot of canines doing the very same, some I liked, some I had to "sort out" and give them a piece of my mind!

So we sit at this human eating place and the Guv and Misses get fed, what do I get for keeping them safe on their walk-a-bout....NOTHING !



3 comments:

  1. Rosie. Same with me and Mrs W. Coffee and lots of biscuits and I'm lucky if I get the crumbs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosie. Same with me and Mrs W. Coffee and lots of biscuits and I'm lucky if I get the crumbs!

    ReplyDelete