ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Saturday 20 February 2016

My 4th book.....


If you are a regular reader of my blog you will know besides this blog I have already written 3 books.  Well I'm into writing my 4th book now and that is why the blogs have not been so regular.

My 4th book will contain a lot more photographs and details of my new life in France and is a logical follow on from the 3rd book "My Country, My Home" which of course was all about Greece.  I thought I would give you a preview of the cover I designed......



No comments:

Post a Comment