ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 11 March 2016

Bodyguard....


I had a very tiring morning guarding my people as they walked through the market in Riberac.  You see I have to do that because other humans take their canines there also and the Guv and the Misses could be attacked!  So I make sure I attack the other canines first.....


....and now back home I deserve my afternoon nap by the fire.

1 comment:

  1. Wales need some bite in the front row of the scrum for tomorrow's game Rosie. Are you up for it.?

    ReplyDelete