ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Wednesday 27 April 2016

A GOOD day.....


I forgot to tell you that yesterday my people took me to the torture chamber 
I mean dog doctor.   Yes I got "stuck" with a needle again!

However today was a far better day. We all went out for the day, first to meet some Italian friends in Kardamili, then off to Stoupa for lunch.  As normal I did not get anything to eat but got a good look at the holiday makers on the beach..............



No comments:

Post a Comment