ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Wednesday 13 April 2016

another cafe !


Yesterday the Misses had to return to Kalamata and whilst it was rather warm, I was allowed to go as well.  You see if the weather gets very hot the Guv sometimes refuses to let me go with them as not everywhere my people go welcome us canines, and of course in hot weather I can't stay in the poppymobile.


Here though at the yacht club I'm welcome all year round.  I can go inside in the winter or sit outside in the summer.  Outside is best for me as I can have a good nosey around.  Maybe that's why the Misses calls me "Nosey Rosie" !


No comments:

Post a Comment