ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 15 April 2016

Cost-a-Lot.....



Well I went out on my morning walk in the olive groves this morning with the Guv but I had to stay at home for the rest of the day alone!  I know my people would take me if they could but today again was very hot and of course if I'm not allowed in places where they are going it's far too hot for me to be left in the poppymobile...

The Misses brought me a "doggy bag" back, so I know they had been out eating!
Mind you I don't think they went on this cruise liner that's anchored in the port at Kalamata today.......Its the Costa Classico, and it would definitely Cost-a-lot, which would be against the Guv's religion!!


No comments:

Post a Comment